23rd March- 1st April 2018
We invite you to join us for a transformational retreat which holds all the promise of spring with its awakening and empowering natural energy. Bring clarity and focus to your new intentions and transform the physical and emotional aspects of yourself into a balanced harmonious state as you leave the winter months behind.
Immersed in nature at the Sanctuary you’ll be perfectly placed to flow into the vibrant opening that spring allows. We will be taking care to nourish the body and mind as we give our attention to the internal growth and change that we want to see manifested.
The gentle rhythm of the sanctuary is there to balance our often busy modern lives. You will create a connection with nature and all the wildlife surrounding the sanctuary, you will also connect with other guests whom you’ll share the journey with. Most of all this retreat allows a deeper connection to yourself.
- Programme will be held by the Founder and Director Sam Kankanamge, along with Pleuni Van Hulten, and with the help of an internationally renowned team of yoga teachers and workshop facilitators.
- We will equip you a pre retreat guide, on how best to prepare yourself in the run up to the retreat.
- One to one consultation with our resident Ayurvedic doctor who will design a treatment programme tailored to you.
- 2/3 Ayurvedic treatments a day.
- Daily Sunrise yoga/ meditation lasting up to 90 minutes.
- Daily Sundown yoga/ meditation lasting up to 90 minutes.
- Transformative group dancing.
- 2 Buddhist meditation sessions held by a Buddhist monk.
- 2 Acupuncture sessions.
- Session of a group healing circle.
- Inspiring life style talks.
- Ayurvedic cooking demonstration.
- One to One nutritional consultation
- Energetic healing sessions to integrate physical/ emotion/mental/ spiritual shift