23rd December 2019- 1st January 2020
We invite you to do something different this festive season and join us for our signature retreat in December. The retreat will be led by Sam Kankanamge, Founder and Director of the Sanctuary. A refreshing contrast to a typical busy festive season our retreats draws on everything that is special about this generous and spirited season so you can be giving the gift of good health and rest to yourself in a supportive and peaceful setting.
The retreat will be supported by ceremony, nature walks and meditations. There will be plenty of opportunity during this retreat to evaluate the year and set intentions, for the next, with a clear head and heart. Ceremony and group work will celebrate the changes you feel as the holistic treatments and therapies positively influence your wellbeing. The transformations are witnessed by the group and will help you to align with your hopes and dreams as you enter a new year, feeling relaxed and re-connected to your body and self.
What we offer:
- Programme will be held by the Founder and Director Sam Kankanamge with Yoga by Pleuni Van Hulten.
- One to one consultation with our resident Ayurvedic doctor who will tailor a programme specific to your dosha.
- 2/3 Ayurvedic treatments a day.
- Daily Sunrise yoga/ meditation lasting up to 90 minutes.
- Daily Sunset yoga/ meditation lasting up to 90 minutes.
- Fire Ceremonies and Gong baths
- Transformative group meditations, chanting and dancing.
- Meditation sessions led by a Buddhist monk.
- Acupuncture and Osteopathy sessions.
- Group healing circle sessions.
- Inspiring life style talks.
- Ayurvedic cooking demonstration.
- Energetic healing sessions.
- We will provide a pre-retreat guide with advice on preparing for your retreat.