We invite you to join us for a transformational retreat which holds all the promise of spring with its awakening and empowering natural energy. Bring clarity and focus to your new intentions and transform the physical and emotional aspects of yourself into a balanced harmonious state as you leave the winter months behind.
Immersed in nature at the Sanctuary you’ll be perfectly placed to flow into the vibrant opening that spring allows. We will be taking care to nourish the body and mind as we give our attention to the internal growth and change that we want to see manifested.
The gentle rhythm of the sanctuary is there to balance our often busy modern lives. You will create a connection with nature and all the wildlife surrounding the sanctuary, you will also connect with other guests whom you’ll share the journey with. Most of all this retreat allows a deeper connection to yourself.
What we offer:
- Programme will be held by the Founder and Director Sam Kankanamge, Yoga teacher Pleuni Van Hulten and hosted by Yoga teacher Selina Berni.
- We will provide a pre retreat guide with advice on preparing for your retreat.
- One to one consultation with our resident Ayurvedic doctor who will tailor a programme according to your dosha.
- 2/3 Ayurvedic treatments a day.
- Daily Sunrise yoga/ meditation lasting up to 90 minutes.
- Daily Sunset yoga/ meditation lasting up to 90 minutes.
- Transformative group dancing.
- 2 meditation sessions led by a Buddhist monk.
- 2 Acupuncture sessions.
- Group healing circle sessions.
- Inspiring life style talks.
- Ayurvedic cooking demonstration.
- One-to-one nutritional consultation.
- Energetic healing sessions.