9-19 November 2017
We invite you to join us for a special signature retreat hosted by Sam Kankanamge, and internationally renowned yoga teachers- Alexis Hannagan and Maya Stange. This will take place in the Sanctuary’s tranquil and natural surroundings.
Suitable for everyone, regardless of your yogic experience this retreat about expressing gratitude for our bodies and minds, honouring our past and taking the initiative to enter the winter months with a positive resolve.
We will use this time to detox the body and mind, relax, strengthen our systems and reflect. Our aim is to inspire you to make positive changes in your lives through group and individual work.
What we offer:
• Programme will be held by the Founder and Director Sam Kankanamge and other hosts to be announced.
• One to one consultation with our resident Ayurvedic doctor who will tailor a programme specific to your dosha.
• 2/3 Ayurvedic treatments a day.
• Daily Sunrise yoga/ meditation lasting up to 90 minutes.
• Daily Sunset yoga/ meditation lasting up to 90 minutes.
• Fire Ceremonies
• Transformative group meditations, chanting and dancing.
• Meditation sessions led by a Buddhist monk.
• Acupuncture and Osteopathy sessions.
• Group healing circle sessions.
• Inspiring life style talks.
• Ayurvedic cooking demonstration.
• Energetic healing sessions.
We will provide a pre-retreat guide with advice on preparing for your retreat.